Saturday, October 24

The Note Card Series, Part 4

(Today is day 4 of The Note Card Series.  Yes, there is still more.  These students are ridiculous.)

Today's Category
Flattery Will Get You Nowhere
(Except posted on my blog)

In "Flattery Will Get You Nowhere", points are awarded to students who try to make me feel good about myself, for whatever reason.  No genuine goodwill required!  On to the cards...


#5

"I hope teacher health, happy everyday."

This would be a lot cooler if it weren't a cookie-cutter Chinese saying.  Lame, you can totally do better!



#4

"Hello Jackson.  My name is Jia Wendi.  I like English very much, and I like you very much.  Can you sing Chinese song?"

Aww.  Interestingly, pretty much all of my classes asked me to sing for them.  I politely refused.



#3
"I like English teacher!  His name is Jackson Davis.  You are very cool!!!"


Now we're talking!  Ten points extra credit for this guy.

 

#2


"I don't like English, but I think you are very good."


Bonus points for honesty, although I'm not sure how you made it all the way up to number 2.  Ah, well, you can stay.







 Coming in at the top spot; no transcription needed:







Oh man, that is just adorable.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I think #1 thinks you are an alien...

Jackson Davis said...

Sometimes /I/ think I'm an alien...

Post a Comment