Thursday, October 8

"Contact Info", or "Mail me stuff!"

My Address
Jackson Davis
International School of Education
Xuchang University, East Campus
Xuchang, Henan, China

(I think you just put all of that stuff on there.  Supposedly that will eventually get to me.  I'm always really surprised that the mail system works at all, though.)

I love snail mail!  Who doesn't?  However, I am just as bad about sending it as the next person, so here are some other ways to contact me:
  • Get Skype!  It's free, and very easy to download and use. My username is Jacksonmdavis, so find me, and we can type to each-other, or if you have a microphone we can talk.  If you have a webcam, we can even see each-other!  Technology is amazing.
  • Send me an email!  Jacksonmdavis -at- gmail.com
  • Tell me to call you, and I can use skype to call your cell phone for free!  Just let me know when you're free.  Cool, eh?  (Note that my Skype phone number is no longer active.  You can't call me anymore!  Sorry.)
  • Blog comments are always welcome, of course =).
Look how many ways there are to contact me!  Now you have no excuse.  Send me frisbees!!  They don't have them here in China!

If you are feeling enterprising, you can probably use my street address in China:

Jackson Davis (戴豪森)  河南省许昌市许昌学院东区家属院青年公寓2号楼3单元1楼东户

Good luck!

Edit: I forgot to add: tell me how to get in touch with you!  Especially if you want anything snail-mailed.  That being said, I am not the best snail-mailer, and especially not when I have to navigate the post office in Chinese.  But I will try!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Jackson! I was just thinking i wanted to send you a letter today! I'll write you soon once I get some stamps. I love your pictures! I wont have a phone for a little while but call me in a day or two. Hope youre having a great morning! -jessie

Unknown said...

Jacki!! You are out of control with this blog in such an awesome way! I can't keep up! Sorry about being a bad skype friend the other day- how does your friday look? Possible another chat for a minute or two? I finish work tomorrow...YAY...so give me a ring sometime! If you call before next Wed. you'll get to talk to Natalie too :) She's coming to play in the snow with me. So much love to you!!

Ali said...

a) I agree with Frances, I can't keep up! (that's my excuse for not realizing you posted this and asking in the fb message) but it's excellent that you post so often - a good example for me!
b) your "random photos" thing is /awesome/ and you have to tell me how to do that!
c) snail mail forthcoming

Post a Comment