Thursday, January 13

UR DOING IT WRONG

Let's play a game! 

It's called "Can You Spot the Covert Surveillance Vehicle in the Patch of Woods Near my Apartment?"



Yeah, neither can I.  And that's because these guys are professionals.






(Disclaimer:  I don't actually know why a car with a camouflage cover was parked in the woods outside my apartment for a few days.  It could be anything!  I hereby attest that I bear no ill will or mild disdain towards the local government, or any information-gathering techniques they may use.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I really like your blog... I should write to you in private to propose a partnership, but I don' t know your mail address. Please, if you are interested you can contact me here: musculus@email.it

viethung said...

It's so good information You know i love it

Post a Comment